Pink Trash Travels


Beef Surprise Gone Wrong

When Chris is away, I sometimes experiment with dinner. Tonight, I decided to try a pasta dish called Jager Bolognese (from a packet of course). I was to add ground beef, green onions, mushrooms and pasta. Since I couldn't find lean meat, I opted for turkey (and substituted whole wheat noodles). Wrong decision. Because what I tasted, seems bizarre. I think the turkey flavor didn't combine well with the sauce packet. So I added tomatoes. Still wrong. Next, I threw in some sweet corn. Still not right. Now I'm wondering, "Will those little crunchy onions you use when making Green Bean Casserole help?" Probably not. So the next question is, "Do I eat it or throw it away?" I hate wasting food, but stomaching my beef casserole surprise isn't my idea of a good time.