Pink Trash Travels


Gym Tales

Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile
When you visit the gym repeatedly at the same time, you begin to see the same people over and over again. At first, you nod. Eventually you say hi. That's what happened yesterday when I met Jake.

I've seen him many times, but I've never said a word to the shaved head, sexy man. I asked him, "So how was it?" He replied, "Good. My name is Jake..." We continued to converse for a few minutes - even while he removed his shorts and stood smiling in his green low rise briefs. Of course, I had to look. I tried not to. But I did. He didn't seem to mind as we continued talking about his job, etc.

I'm fairly certain he's straight as I've seen him with his girlfriend. But that doesn't take away from the fact that I find him attractive. All of which means I'm hoping he's there today. Because just like Samantha in Sixteen Candles, I'm smitten with Jake.