Pink Trash Travels


Hacked!

This morning, my Yahoo! email account was hacked. So, sadly, the virus sent the following note to all my contacts. Of course, I quickly began to worry about how some might perceive the blip (especially those who I've been in communication with about possible jobs). "I sure hope they don't think I wrote this!" I thought. "Because it's just bad English."

Hey,good news!
I ordered one black apple iphone 3gs 16gb from this website www.eletron-top.com one weeks ago, today I've got it . Amazing, beyond my imagination, it's genuine and as good as expected,but much cheaper. I'm pleased to share this good news with you! May all goes well
for you


A few replied with, "Thanks for the note. I'm actually looking for an iPad." Really? Didn't you think it was odd when the letter ended with, "May all goes well"?