Pink Trash Travels


Great Minds Think Alike (Apparently)

I featured Kylie Tiringer on the blog a while back. After he requested that his pics be taken down because he was transitioning from one modeling agency to another, I became connected to him on the FB. So tonight, when I watched one of his videos from his new training BLOG, I noticed his choice of protein - but I didn't pay much attention. Fast forward to a few hours later when I opened a box Chris ordered from Amazon. Oddly enough, it's the same protein. What are the chances? It's not like it's a name brand everybody would know.

If you want to watch Kyle make a protein shake, check out the video below. I personally would add a few other elements to the shake, to make it more like a meal, such as oatmeal, Greens plus and blueberries, but he's got the foundation correct - especially the protein apparently. And sure, it would be much more entertaining if he was shirtless, but that would be too much I suppose. Who would pay attention to what he's saying?