Pink Trash Travels


The Kanye Douchebag Report

Yep, Kanye continues to Tweet about his appearance on The Today Show. And again, I repeat, there was nothing offensive about the interview with Matt Lauer. Nothing was out-of-the-ordinary. Nothing screamed "set-up." Everything screams "Kanye is a douchebag." Check out Kanye's thoughts below.

"I'm not performing on the 'Today' show for obvious reasons. I'm so happy the world got to see a small piece of 'the set up.' I blatantly said I'm not performing [on the show] on a tweet … and the next day they still announced a performance … Do you guys see what I'm saying now? This is just a small slice of the day-to-day bullshit that goes on that helps to precipitate the idea that I'm such an asshole. Cause when I don't perform 'Oh Nooow I'm the one that's crazy or a jerk."

I don't hate Matt Lauer … we don't promote hate. That's the whole point. I promote love and truth. You know what? We off that! They made a mistake. They thought they could pull it but they couldn't. That was just a small representation of a bigger media play that's been going on since the beginning of time. All positive energy … all smiles. Much love to Matt and the whole 'Today' show. I accept ya'll future apology in advance."