Pink Trash Travels


Presenting "Men of Grindr"

Chris and I wanted to know what all the hoopla was about regarding Grindr so I signed up for the "geosocial networking application" for the iPhone. For those of you not in the know, Grindr allows users to access other gay men within close proximity - mostly for hook-ups. It makes having hook-ups quite easy I suppose. But for Chris and I, it gives us minutes of entertainment chuckling over photos men post to lure other men into their playground.

So tonight I told Chris, "I think we need to share these funny photos with the world." Of course, I'll do my best to hide their identity. After all, I'm not here to make anybody's life miserable. Quite the contrary.


Let's take a look at our first featured member. He obviously thinks this Yoga pose will gain him attention. I have a bigger question. Why are his feet so white? Maybe he should sit and rest to let the blood flow once again.