Pink Trash Travels


Lady Gaga's Born This Way

As I've supported Ms. Gaga since her first days back in 2007, of course PTT was going to celebrate the release of her new single, Born This Way. Do I love it? Almost. Does it sound like Madonna's Express Yourself? A bit (especially as the song closes), but I believe any relation to the Material Girl's anthem track is subtle at best. Instead, Born This Way is a camp fest that combines the big soundtrack hit from the 80s (think Pat Benatar's Sometimes the Good Guys Finish First from Michael J. Fox's Secret of My Success) with today's electro beats. Congratulations Lady Gaga on another hit. I look forward to many more in 2011.

Take a listen for yourself HERE. Then again, I'm sure you'll hear it everywhere today and through the weekend as she's performing Sunday night at the Grammys.