Pink Trash Travels


Nicole's Killer Love - My New Summer Jams!

Today I received a gem in my inbox - a link to Nicole Scherzinger's new album Killer Love. And having just zipped through the 14 tracks, I can declare, "I'm in love." Why or why won't this get a release date in the U.S.? The beats are heavy, the melodies are catchy, and Nicole's vocals are some of the best out right now. Perhaps America is waiting to see how the album fares in the UK first. They shouldn't. Give Killer Love a proper release already!

Favorite Tracks
Killer Love - Produced by RedOne (Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez)
Don't Hold Your Breath - Produced by Dave Aude (Mega DJ)
Club Banger Nation - Produced by RedOne
Say Yes - Produced by RedOne
Wet - Produced by Stargate (Rihanna)

Unfortunately, Killer Love doesn't include Cold. Dave Aude produced the track but apparently it didn't make the cut.