Pink Trash Travels


PTT Snarks the Oscars

I won't be commenting on every bit of show detail, but a few will make their way to PTT. So check back for a few snarky comments!

My first snarky comment will be about Sandra Bullock. The girl's hair was pulled back so tight it affected her face. That, or she's been injected with too many fillers. In any case, Sandra needs to jump from the speeding cosmetic surgery bus.

Billy's opening number was fun. But not that funny.

Unfortunately, I can hear that annoying electronic beeping. A time when dog hearing isn't beneficial.

Cute ads including JcPenny's featuring Ellen and McDonald's "He Loves Me Not" french fry spot.

I'm about to fall asleep. The show couldn't be any more boring.

Coming this holiday season: Nick Nolte as Crazy Ass Santa.

Octavia Spencer is about to make me cry. She's amazing.

Tate Taylor, director of The Help, is a handsome man.

Why am I on the verge of shedding a tear?

At least Cirque Du Soleil brought some life to the show - through bungee jumping.

Chris Rock looks like a pencil topper. But at least he's funny.

Emma Stone is high-larious.

Now that Christopher Plummer won, I need to see what all the buzz is about.

Will and Zach are a funny duo.

This combination of silly skits and Oscar doesn't fit well.

Is someone paid for every time George Clooney is mentioned?

"Hello, I'm Angelina Jolie. Now look at me. My leg. At me. My leg. My lipstick. At me. My leg."

Kristin Wiig was robbed. With an average age 0f 62, of course the Academy gave Best Original Screenplay to Woody.

Hey Morgan Freeman, grumpy much?

I fell asleep long ago.

There's something very appealing about Jean DuJardin. Apparently more so than George and Brad!

The bands in the balconies give me the creeps.

Very graceful Meryl.

Tom Cruise looks even younger with that haircut. But I'm sure there's a plastic surgeon to credit also.

The Artist wins best picture. No surprise there. They say Harvey bought it.