Pink Trash Travels


Burn Baby Burn

Since January, I've lost count of how many weeks I've been sick. For some reason, a nasty cold won't let go of my immune system. So, I've now decided not only do I need to ensure I take at LEAST one day off from the gym, but I'm now going to naturally boost my body's defense against viruses. Step one: today, I took my first fresh ginger shot. That's 3 oz. of ginger root, juiced, along with 1/2 lemon, 1/2 apple and 1/2 orange. I'm told there's nothing better than ginger to keep you healthy. Benefits include:



Calms upset stomachs
Reduces inflammation
Relieves bloating and gas
Enhances assimilation of food and nutrients
Supports cardiovascular health
Improves respiratory function
Boosts immunity
Reduces risk of cancer

I know this for sure: it's one spicy drink. But if that keeps me healthy, I'll burn baby burn.