Pink Trash Travels


Wednesday's Random Thoughts

Change is on the horizon. Over the past couple of days, we've been given a glimpse into our future. It's not what we expected, but it's another great opportunity. More to come. I'm contemplating buying a tree for the flat. Though, with me returning home next week for five days, I'll have to rent a car - and they ain't cheap around the holidays! Besides that, I'm now stressing about my flight. Since 13 is my lucky number, it would be ironic for the plane to plunge into the ocean. This isn't anything new. I do this everytime. Hence, why I don't like to fly. I've spent the past couple of days snapping photos around Paris to accompany my article for Instinct Magazine (look for an announcement soon). I'm trying to get a balance of comical photos and those more "artistic" in nature. Even more difficult is taking my own photo. And asking a stranger on the street for a reshoot while holding falafel isn't ideal. But if this picture is going to be seen by thousands, I must look my best. Vanity at its purest!