Pink Trash Travels


Stalking Justin Timberlake

I stopped by the salon this morning to make an appointment for a color touch-up later today before working out. Even though there was an opening immediately, I decided to wait. I then headed to the gym. As I was unpacking my bag, I was told Justin Timberlake was there yesterday afternoon and was planning on being there again today (before his second concert tonight in Paris). So, like any star-chasing lunatic, I grabbed my bad, ran back to the salon, and rescheduled my day so I could return to the gym between 2 and 4 to hopefully catch a glimpse (and autograph) of Mr. Timberlake (even though I'm not THAT big of a fan). I wonder how he'll react if I ask for his John Hancock? So the questions are: (1) Will I see him and (2) If I do, will I ask for his signature? It's now 1:35. Back in two hours.