Pink Trash Travels


Club Thursday

Because we're off to Barcelona tomorrow for a long weekend, Club Fridays is relocating to Thursday this week. I could have always waited to post tomorrow morning, but knowing how crazy I get before we leave (between the gym and touching up the house for the dog sitter), it's better to attend to the music today. Consider it a jump start to your weekend!

I'm not a big fan of Amerie. I'm not a big fan of hip hop/R & B really. But with Tracy Young's help, Take Control takes on a completely different vibe - one that I like. Link available here.






In the past few years, Rihanna has proven herself a hitmaker with both the original and dance versions of her songs. Her new single Umbrella is poised to be smash this summer as it's generating buzz at radio and clubs. Jody Den Broder Takes his turn on the remix creating an energetic record. Link available here.



Please note: the songs featured on this site are notices to links only (and mostly unavailable for purchase). I do not upload any music - I merely share the links to tracks I find interesting and noteworthy. Should you care to have the material removed, simply send me an email.