Pink Trash Travels


On the Road Again

It's been almost two years since I stopped driving on a regular basis. And I can probably count on one hand how many times I've actually been behind a wheel over the past 24 months. So today when I hopped in our BMW X3 for a 20 minute drive to Ikea, I was a bit nervous. But after a few minutes on the road, I quickly reverted back to my old self.

Driving in Munich is fairly stress free. There aren't as many scooters as in Paris and most of the bikers are on designated paths. It also helps I ventured out around 2 in the afternoon. Not many people are on the road - they're working of course.

It was, however, raining. And with the backseat loaded with plants, I had a few additional blind spots to overcome. But I made it back home safe and sound just in time to go to the gym for the second time today and the first time at night (I've been told the evening hours are primetime viewing). It was fun. But that's a story for another day.