Pink Trash Travels


Impersonating Barker's Beauties

While our friends Joel and Mike were in town, we visited the BMW Museum. It wasn't our first choice in terms of planned activities, but with the rainy and cold weather, our options were limited.

The museum will be relocating in less than six weeks to its new facility across the street. When it does, it will take more than the current 30 minutes to explore. But I had no complaints as I'm not a fan of most museums.

I did find, however, a beautiful 1958 BMW in the perfect shade of green with tan leather interiors. It's an amazing car and it deserved to be showcased. So without actually touching the classic automobile, I did my best impersonization of Barker's Beauties from the Price is Right. Posing on the hood would have been better but, sadly, that wasn't an option.