Pink Trash Travels


Quick Catch-up

For those of you wondering if I ate my Jager Bolognese last night, unfortunately I did. I suffered the rest of the night and into this morning. I'm sure it didn't have ANYTHING to do with the odd collection of ingredients I threw together to make the beef dish taste better.

And I'm not sure when the festivities begin downtown, but as of 1 p.m. today, it was still fairly quite. I only saw a few jugglers. I have to assume all the craziness begins closer to sundown when the stages being constructed will be exploding with German performers. Will I be attending? Considering I'm going to Mamma Mia tonight with Mark and Greg, probably not. But, you never know. We could be so filled with Abba goodness that we want to continue the night out and about. Doubtful, but one should never say never!