Pink Trash Travels


Blogging Live: Mr. Sickey

It's 2:51 and I just woke-up from an almost four hour nap after returning from Oktoberfest this morning with an upset stomach, aching muscles and a whooping cough. A cold, or flu bug, that I thought I had kicked apparently decided to rear it's ugly head again this morning. So, after 1/2 liter of beer, a bit of a pretzel, and too much smoke, I opted to leave the party. Not before trying to recover, however.

Once I said goodbye to everyone, I stood over by the exit hoping maybe it was all in my head. After all, everyone knows I don't like beer and smoke. But I soon realized it wasn't make believe when I almost hurled on a bear coming downstairs from "Bearland." So away I went, through the cold air, back home to rest.

Of course, I'm wondering how much fun everyone is having - but I'm not alone at home. Chris just returned as well. He's not sick, just tired of the smoke and beer as well. Ain't that sweet. Now only if he could find me some chicken noodle soup.

P.S. - Once I recover, I soon post how, once again, there's no rhyme or reason to the gay beer tent as of Chris' return, the doors were still open (after security let the stampede this morning on the side vs. the main entrance - causing us to barely secure two tables). That, and how I got into a shoving match with an oder gentleman who decided to plop his butt down at the end of our table, along with his friend, because there were two "open" spots.