Pink Trash Travels


Hiking Anyone?

We've talked about going hiking up into the Alps with our friend Tilo for quite some time. But because of the weather, and some under the weather symptoms, we've had to postpone the excursion. All that may change this Sunday as Chris and Tilo talked this morning about finally making our way up the mountain.

I'm not completely sold on the hike. I said I'd go if we climb for two hours. But a three hour hike to the top of a snowcap doesn't sound fun. Two, yes. Three, no. Besides that, I'm still not 100% recovered from my month long bout with the flu. I tried to do cardio on Tuesday at the gym and I could barely make it past 20 minutes on a low training mode. So, I told Chris I'm a bit concerned about pushing myself into a low oxygen environment - I could have a heart attack (knock on wood).

But since we leave in nine weeks, and the weather most likely will turn ugly soon, our chances to hike become more slim every day. So, it's Sunday or no day I'm afraid.