Pink Trash Travels


Will a Fairy Godmother Save the Day?


Chris made note today of our arrival in Chicago and our expected high level of stress once we land, gather our bags, the dog, the cat, the rental and make our way into the city. You see, once we hit baggage claim, we'll most likely have three to four huge bags as well as a giant dog crate with a sure-to-be high strung Maddie and a smaller cat crate with a sure-to-be high strung Dennis. We'll then make our way through customs. Chris will grab a few bags and retrieve the rental while I wait with the animals and remaining luggage inside the terminal. He'll pull up. And then, somehow, I'll stack-up the animals, the remaining luggage, and meet him curbside. I'm not quite sure how this will happen - as it appears I'll need four arms instead of two. Maybe my fairy godmother will swoop down to save the day. Here's to hoping...