Pink Trash Travels


From Werewolf 2 Cartoon Hero

I haven't seen Twilight. I haven't seen New Moon. I have, however, seen numerous photos of Taylor Lautner with his shirt off. I'm not a big fan. He is, after all, only 17 years old. But I can appreciate how he transformed himself from skinny teenager to bulked-up werewolf. Then again, if I had a movie studio behind me, I'm sure I could pack on 30 pounds of muscle. Because believe me, they ensured it happened with trainers, nutritionists and most likely chemists.

Well, his hard work paid off as Paramount just announced Taylor will be starring in Max Steel. I don't know much about the action cartoon. All I've seen are the toys at Toys R' Us. Needless to say, Lautner got what he wanted as he noted on The Today Show that he desired to be the next big action star. And at 17, I suppose his dreams are now coming true.