Pink Trash Travels


Pouring Opportunities

When it rains, it pours. Beginning last Friday, I had four calls regarding employment opportunities. I spoke with a recruiter last night about one gig. Unfortunately, we both realized I wasn't a good fit. Then today, I chatted with a creative research agency about the possibility of joining their team as a freelance agent - working on the generation, sorting, and presentation of ideas to their clients. And actually, I'm quite excited about the latter as it's a good fit for my "strategically creative people skills."

In short, I'll work with a team of consumers to generate ideas for clients, narrow them down with the help of a project team, then present to the client the ideas in a workshop setting with support illustrations, mock-ups and such. We'll see what how the calls go tomorrow and Thursday, but as of today, I'm looking forward to continuing my conversations with the creative research agency.