Pink Trash Travels


Sunday Morning

It's Sunday morning and instead of going to the gym, I've decided to take a day off as it's been over a week since I've rested. It's tough to do, but with an 80s weekend on the Encore channel, I easily get entertained by the likes of Pee Wee and Madonna in Vision Quest

But as I watch these classics, I pop on the computer to learn more about each one as my head apparently needs to be filled with useless tidbits such as:

1) Madonna's Gambler from Vision Quest was never released in the U.S. as her record label thought it would detract from subsequent singles released from Like a Virgin. All of which I find funny as I thought back in 1985 that it was a "totally" cool song. Check out the video below along with Madonna in all her "teased up glory" and Lucky Star swaying.