Pink Trash Travels


DJ Lutty's Reco

Dave Audé is my favorite DJ remixer/producer of the moment. And his latest hour set for BPM on XM/Sirious features some hot tracks that had me jumpin' for joy at the gym yesterday. Smokin' tunes include his remix of Erika Jayne's One Hot Pleasure and Nicole Scherzinger's Poison.

Jayne's track takes me back to Fire Island this summer when our friends couldn't stop singing the "Bang, bang, bang..." chorus after seeing her at the T-dance (though, they were mocking her more than anything). I thought the track was quite catchy but now with Dave Audé's special touch, it's on another level. I've always been a fan of Jayne's so I wish her the best with this collaboration.

As for Scherzinger's Poison, the original, a masterpiece by Lady Gaga producer RedOne, is a special treat (sure, a bit overproduced by fun none-the-less). Dave's version, again, somewhat drowns out the Pussycat Doll's vocals throughout the chorus but the energy and dance beats definitely make up for what's lost.

Check out the hour set HERE. And if you have BPM, check out his show on Saturday night's at 8 p.m. EST.