Pink Trash Travels


Nate Not Doing So Great

I have to admit, I gave Nate's show more than a few chances to tickle my fance. After all, he used to run in and around our circle - at the same brunches, the same dance clubs. So I felt it was only proper that I give him some attention. Unfortunately, I couldn't give him much.

The show, to be honest, is boring and unfocused. And that forced smile is torture. But nobody asked me. I would think, however, that Harpo conducted research prior to airing the show - they had to have asked somebody. And I'd think those people would have easily identified that the show didn't have a clear point of view, like Dr. Oz or Rachel Ray.

Now, there's RUMBLINGS he could be the first Oprah protege to hit the chopping block. Which, I'm afraid, is the end result. It's very difficult to build an audience once you've lost them. And with Anderson Cooper coming to daytime TV next fall, there's only so much room for the homosexuals.