Pink Trash Travels


New Features Just Added

At times, I admit, the content of Pink Trash Travels has strayed from its original premise. But now its returned to it's roots by focusing on the stories that make it special. I've added two new features: Storytime and PTT Picks. The first, Storytime, houses all my travel stories from the past year. The second, PTT Picks, will feature my favorite places to dance, drink, eat, shop and sightsee. Storytime is up and running. PTT Picks will be complete by January 1.

With that being said, don't look for small, interesting blips on European pop culture to completely disappear. Not only do those items interest me, they drive traffic to the site. Consider it my way of marketing myself. Besides that, it's satisfying to know someone in the UK or Brazil finds their way to PTT via Leona Lewis and stays 15 minutes catching up on the antics of the Pink Trash Traveler. That's pretty cool.