Pink Trash Travels


My Pursuit of Boris

There's something to be said for fantasy. Fortunately for Chris and I, it's one of those topics we discuss and share. There are no secrets. There are no lies. We openly communicate our thoughts on everything - including the attractions we have to others. And right now, there's one in particular who I can't stop thinking about. He's from an Eastern Bloc country I met at our gym last year (and considering he disappeared for months, I migrated my feelings towards a hot, yet frosty French model). Let's call him Boris. Now that Boris is back, I'm as giddy as a school girl.

When we first met, I thought he was a bit aloof. But as our encounters at the gym became more frequent, I had a chance to get to know him better - even with a slight language barrier. And it turns out he's not distant, just slightly shy. But then sadly, he vanished.

Now he's returned. And when I saw Boris for the first time in months, with his longer hair and stockier frame, he walked by without giving me notice. Apparently, my new doo and weight gain masked my identity. But then yesterday, while dressed in my usual colorful Adidas wear and speaking English in the locker room, he made the connection. As a result, we said hello and exchanged cheeky kisses - all while he stood only in a towel. With Chris watching from behind, he could only chuckle as I turned, expressed my content, and headed upstairs with a smile on my face.

And today, as was the case last Sunday when I saw Boris for the first time since last summer, he arrived around 2. I was finishing my workout when he approached me from behind to assist me with my last tri-cep dips. It was an unexpected surprise but one I appreciated greatly. And when it was time for another, I hoped he once again would come to my rescue. When he didn't, I asked him, "Where was my help?" He replied, "Maybe later." I almost died.

Finally, after showering, I waited for Chris in the lobby. As I enjoyed my protein drink, Boris sat beside me. He asked if I liked his longer hair. My reply? "Very much so." I wanted to add, "You are very handsome" and "Very sexy" also, but with an audience watching from across the sofa, I kept my mouth shut. I'm hoping my caressing of his leg sent the message loud and clear. What message? I don't know.

I will say, it's fun to dream and think of the possibilities. If anything, it makes life exciting. Besides that, I have better workouts knowing that Boris isn't far away. He's quite a motivator.