Pink Trash Travels


Club Fridays

It's time for the ladies to shine. Though, now that I think about it, I always feature songs with female vocals. I suppose that's not surprising considering few dance records contain strong male vocals. There's always next week.

Lola's I Can't Take It features a remix by Josh Harris - former half of the now defunk Passengerz production team. If your're a fan of their work on Madonna's Love Profusion and Seal's Love's Divine, you'll recognize the similarities with Josh's reworking of this single. Link available here.




And with the second featured single this week we see the return of Sophie Ellis-Bextor who "Murdered the Dancefloor" a few years back. Digital Dog keeps the vocals in place but underlays a slight electro vibe throughout the track. Link available here. (Unlike previous posts, this link is sponsored on Zshare. Look for "Download This File" above the video screen).

Please note: the songs featured on this site are notices to links only. I do not upload any music - I merely share the links to tracks I find interesting and noteworthy.