Pink Trash Travels


Club Fridays

This week, Club Fridays is all about celebrating Tony Moran. He's a producer, songwriter, singer and DJ. His latest collaborations with Kristine W and Jennifer Lopez continue his tradition of reworking original mixes into diva dance anthems. For information on Tony Moran, check out his website at www. djtonymoran.com.

She's had more number one dance hits on Billboards Charts than any other artist. She's hoping her latest, Walk Away (Tony Moran and Warren Rigg Mix), continues her streak. You may find it a bit bland at first, but it grows on you! Then again, I'm a sucker for Kristine W. I waited to see her at Virgin Megastore in Chicago. Yes, sad. But good! Link available here.

I blame it on American Idol. Jennifer Lopez's Que Hiciste is quite entertaining on its own. And I may not understand a word she's saying, but her presentation, combined with Tony Moran's beats, makes Que Hiciste (Tony Moran Mix) a winner and one you'll most likely here throughout the summer. It's got heat! Link available here.

Please note: the songs featured on this site are notices to links only (and mostly unavailable for purchase). I do not upload any music - I merely share the links to tracks I find interesting and noteworthy.