Pink Trash Travels


Club Fridays

For this week's Club Fridays, I contemplated featuring just one artist and two different songs. But after finding two new remixes today, I had to wait. There's always next week. You'll also notice the links are via Evilshare. It's as simple as the others, but to reduce spam and such, you have to enter a code you'll find next to the "download" button. It's similar to what yahoo periodically asks you to do.

Up first is Mike Rizzo's rendition of Roller Coaster by relatively unknown artist Erika Jayne. There's not many words, but the few she mutters are down right catchy. I've also included the electro version as sometimes it's more appropriate for me at the gym when I'm pushing it on the stairclimber. For the Mike Rizzo link, go here. For the Dave Pezza Electro link, go here. To learn more about Erika, including additional remixes available and full album release date, go here




The second remix this week is both new and old. Ciara's Get Up has been out for a while, but a new promo CD was just released - and includes one mix I'm featuring by Digital Dog. I've included their mixes a lot lately as I enjoy the simplicity of their remixes - along with their use of synthesizers and 80's inspired instrumentation. For the Digital Dog link, go here.




Please note: the songs featured on this site are notices to links only (and mostly unavailable for purchase). I do not upload any music - I merely share the links to tracks I find interesting and noteworthy. Should you care to have the material removed, simply send me an email.