Pink Trash Travels


Cheesy Fun

It's Fat Girl Sunday, so we planned to have homemade pizza. But when we realized we didn't have any pizza crusts (because I left them at the grocery store apparently), we decided to order from Pizza Hut for the very first time.

I've seen ads for Cheesy Bites around Paris now for a month. I've said I wanted to try them before we leave. Tonight is the night.

But before we could enjoy our Cheesy fun, we had to order. That was a process. Not only do you call a main number first (and get charged .15 euros/minute), you then get redirected to the restaurant where they didn't understand my French. I was repeating the ad but apparently that didn't ring a bell.

We should be receiving our pizza in 30 minutes. Here's to hoping it's as tasty and fun as advertised - and not delivered across town.