Pink Trash Travels


Lesson Learned on FGS

The whole point of Fat Girl Sunday (FGS) is for you to eat anything you want - essentially making yourself sick so you won't want to eat bad again for another seven days. Well, after our wiener wrap feast last night, I can honestly say I'm done being glutonous on FGS.

After four, possibly five wiener wraps, baked beans, and followed by a brownie dessert to celebrate our anniversary, I could barely sleep. I tried stretching excercises before going to bed, thinking this could better distribute the food lodged in my belly. Unfortunately nothing worked. So I was up about every hour trying to calm my stomach. That's what happens when your body is used to eating small portions of chicken and salads and you stuff it full of turkey brats wrapped in croissants filled with cheese and accompanied by beans smothered in brown sugar.

Next FGS, I've told Chris we're going to control the portion size. One plate. One serving. No seconds. That's how I feel now. We'll see how I control myself after another six days of eating like a bird.