Pink Trash Travels


Gaying It Forward

It's difficult for me to stay away from the gym. Not only does it get me out of the house and away from my work, but I then also don't feel like I'm missing anything. Because as I tell Chris, you never know who you'll run into while you're out and about. Today was no exception as I bumped into JP Calderone, one time Survivor contestant and recently announced gay man who jumped out of the closet last year with his Instinct magazine interview.

One thing led to another, so Chris and I are "gaying it forward" in Munich tonight as we're taking the Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency model out to a German beer hall for dinner. He's here until Sunday, so we also plan to show him Munich's nightlife on Saturday perhaps along with Mark, Greg and a few others in from Berlin.

That's what being gay is all about. You meet. You greet. One thing leads to another...