Pink Trash Travels


Will Zeno B Successful?

We're a sucker for new products - especially those that feed our vanity. So, last year, when the FDA approved the use of Hairmax, I quickly ordered the laser comb to help keep my follicles healthy. Well, two weeks ago, while we were leaving Chicago, we stopped by Walgreen's. I noticed a new contraption for zapping pimples. Zeno was noted as an "acne treatment device." So, I bought one.

Today is the first day I get to try it out as I noticed I had a pimple growing under my right cheek. I charged the device. I pushed the power button. I placed Zeno to my face covering the pimple for 2 1/2 minutes. Apparently, by placing heat on the zit for a specific amount of time, Zeno breaks down the bacteria in the blemish. And, within 24 hours, after one to three treatments, Zeno claims the pimple will go away (in some circumstances even sooner).

If only I could zap it away by 8:30 tonight as we're going to dinner with Mark, Greg and JP. Though, if the pimple is still there, it's nothing a little cover-up can't handle.