Pink Trash Travels


Using My Writing Skillz

As our quest for permit enters its third week, I've promised myself that once we have the piece of paper in hand, I'm going to use my writing skills to call attention to the process. My Tom convinced me to bring light to the difficult process of acquiring a permit.

My biggest complaint comes from the fact that there is no timeline set for a project. So, depending on holidays, personal days, or lunch breaks, your permit could sit for days on end. Besides that, in my letter to both the Mayor, and Building Commissioner, I'll identify the fact that nobody seems accountable.

Of course, I'm waiting until after we receive our permit. I'd stir the pot now, but I'm afraid we'd be pushed further down the line by someone pulling a power trip. And that's one excursion I'd like to avoid.