Pink Trash Travels


Chatting Up Ronald


Because the job market still hasn't fully recovered, I've been trying to secure additional clients for freelance work. Specifically, I've been chatting with McDonald's Creative Services over the past four months about somehow joining their team. Today, I find out if my business cards and tomato plants paid off as I'm talking with them at 4:30 (on what appears to be a cell phone from 1996 in the image to the right) about working on worldwide convention. If all falls into place, I'll secure a contract for the next seven months in some type of creative/project management role. Full time? Part time? I'm not sure. But, either way, it will be good to establish myself within the department so I can either continue in a freelance role or grab something more permanent down the line.