Pink Trash Travels


If It's Good Enough for DP

Last August, after our trip to Ibiza, I started a weight gain program with the goal of adding a solid 20 pounds. Of course, I was hoping for more muscle than fat. But what I realized this past January is that my body is somewhat limited in its potential for muscle growth. Instead, it likes to store unwanted pounds around my midsection - eventually making what I gained in upper body mass seem smaller due to my increased waiste size. So, I began shredding the weight for Puerto Vallarta. And, low-and-behold, I'm returning to where I was last summer. But unlike before, I've finally accepted what I've been given. Don't ask me why it took 36 years for me to make this revelation. Maybe it was the Diet Pepsi ad I spotted on the back of March's Instinct magazine. If it's good enough for them, it should be good enough for me. Either way, it's a great feeling. Now if only I had his hair.