Pink Trash Travels


Back 2 Reality (Almost)

Having arrived in Chicago last night, I'm almost back to reality. Considering I don't like to fly, I scheduled a two day layover in the Windy City - giving me a much needed break from that airplane smell.

For my one full day in town, I went to the gym (where I still find myself challenged to speak in English to those around me), I joined my friend Dave at Panera for a good ole' American sandwich, I wandered through the aisles at Costco missing every bulk item along the way, and I finally picked-up the March edition of Instinct magazine. And to top it off, I'm spending tonight with those friends I missed while in Puerto Vallarta alongside KFC's new Variety Big Box Meal Deal loaded with Popcorn Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Cole Slaw and Biscuits (items unavailable in Europe). Just when I think I've assimilated...