Pink Trash Travels


Club Fridays - Eva & Sunfreakz

I may be in transit, but that won't stop the music. Sure, there are headshots to accompany each dance pick this week, but my computer resources are limited. Besides that, it's all about the music!

Eva Avila won Canada's American Idol in 2006. Her new single Fallin' For You, remixed by X-Union, may not get much attention in America but it should. Give it a spin this summer poolside! Link available here.

Sunfreakz Counting Down the Days is all over both American and European dance stations. There's a reason. It's catchy, fun and perfect for summer. There are many remixes floating around, but none is better than the original extended version. Link available here.

Please note: the songs featured on this site are notices to links only (and mostly unavailable for purchase). I do not upload any music - I merely share the links to tracks I find interesting and noteworthy. Should you care to have the material removed, simply send me an email.