Pink Trash Travels


Maddie's Corner

It looks like we're moving. I think we're moving. Last time they did this, I was shoved in a crate and shipped overseas for 10 hours. I sure hope they aren't going to do that to me again. Don't they know I now have a bad hip?

They gave me a bath today. Apparently I didn't smell too fresh. But I always know I'm going to get a treat afterwards so I don't mind too much.

They've been organizing all day. I saw Dave throw away what seemed to be a hundred shopping bags. Chris saves them for future use - but he never uses them. They've vacuumed the carpets and rolled them up. They've packed away some food, my leash and their gym bags. I'm pretty sure we're going somewhere.

My bed has been dismantled and is waiting to be laundered. The washing machine has been running all day with towels, clothes and whatever else they pulled from the bathrooms, cedar chests and shelves throughout our apartment. I know we're going somewhere.

I've had a long day of following them around and protecting the house from all these visitors wandering around. Besides that, a bath wears me out. Standing up for 15 minutes without falling is tough. So I'm going to bed now. Where are we going I wonder?