Pink Trash Travels


The Pretzel Report - Leo's

Now that I've had a chance to work out at Leo's Sports Club in Munich for three days, there are a few bits I find quite odd. For starters, you have to either rent a shower towel or bring your own. The front desk gives you a locker key so you can't pick your favorite corner. The weights aren't numbered so you have to count in your head. There are no water fountains - I guess they want you to buy water. For being the premiere fitness center in Munich, they lack the special attention members deserve.

Unfortunately, I found a gym closer to our flat that apparently just opened (Chris pointed this out to me yesterday). But being that I've signed a one year contract with Leo's, it's a mute point. So I'm trying to convince myself the 18 minute commute out of our neighborhood on foot and the metro is good for me. New scenery. New people. New experiences. Besides that, it's only for a year, right?