Pink Trash Travels


Yes U Can!

When I tell people I do work with McDonald's (the same applies for Chris), everyone (and I mean everyone) usually has a reaction. Most don't expect to hear someone say they work for McDonald's. That, or the audience loves the house of Ronald or hates it. And most times, I always make note of how it's possible to eat healthy at McDonald's - which my lunch today is case in point.

After shopping for flowers and steel wool, I sat and enjoyed a Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad with a Diet Coke Light - all for around 300 calories and 25 grams of carbs, under 10 grams of fat, and over 30 grams of protein. Sure, everyone else around me was consuming a burger, fries and treats from the McCafé, but they obviously don't care. If you do, again, it's possible to eat at McDonald's while watching your figure.

Did you know that 6 Chicken McNuggets have only 250 calories, 16 grams of carbs, 13 grams of fat and 17 grams of protein? A nice little snack. Also, grab a hamburger on the run and you only eat 255 calories, 30 grams of carbs, 9 grams of fat and 13 grams of protein.

Knowledge is power. Now you can make the right, healthy and balanced lifestyle decision at McDonald's. And I'm not biased at all.