Pink Trash Travels


In Hot Pursuit

With our return to Chicago just months away, I've really started focusing more energy on my job search. As a result, over the past few weeks, I've spotted a few jobs worth exploring. So now, I'm in hot pursuit of the following job opportunities and companies:

Marketing Director @ Blue Plate
Director of Promotions @ Cartoon Network

Through friends of friends, my resume has made it's way from LA to Atlanta - landing with HR at Turner Broadcasting. I'll also be placing a call to a former colleague at Pizza Hut who's now VP of Brand Strategy with TBS. With that moving forward, I'm now focusing my attention on the Blue Plat gig. So, if anyone back home or across the country knows someone at Blue Plate, let me know. My information is currently sitting with Trevor Darby, Director of HR, as I found his contact information on Naymz.