Pink Trash Travels


It's not Friday. Heck, it's not even close. But because of the holiday weekend, and the fact that we're going to Lisbon on the 4th of July, Club Fridays is relocating to Wednesday this week.

One could assume I love Beyonce. I've featured almost every song from B'day in one mix or another. In truth, it's not about her but the remixing teams behind the dance hits - especially Freemasons. And because of their success with Deja Vu, the record label once again asks the dance production team from London to remix Beyonce's latest Greenlight. The only version available for promotion is the radio mix - and it's genius. Besides, sometimes the shorter version is better as the hook kicks in that much faster. For the link, go here. And for lovers of Stevie Nicks Stand Back, I stumbled across the Starkillers' new mix of the 80's hit. It's much better than those versions I found a few months back (I might be biased as the Starkillers are one of my favorite remix teams). Their mix retains most of the original but splashes it with some progressive house sounds. For the link, go here.

Please note: the songs featured on this site are notices to links only (and mostly unavailable for purchase). I do not upload any music - I merely share the links to tracks I find interesting and noteworthy. Should you care to have the material removed, simply send me an email.